• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dillons Lens Review

They recently removed all their base curve information, bro. I guess they got pissed that Dillons were being cut. Size information also was removed.

EDIT: Nvm, turns out last time I checked they must've removed because upgrading site. Their website went thru remodel. I will update link.
Weird. If I make great product, I'd want to sell more. Why so meant and secret, D ? haha

They recently removed all their base curve information, bro. I guess they got pissed that Dillons were being cut. Size information also was removed.

EDIT: Nvm, turns out last time I checked they must've removed because upgrading site. Their website went thru remodel. I will update link.
8 base, still there bro.

Dillon base lens - 8.png

* most lenses supplier I know of only supply 8 base. And here off topic, Lens Ya our supplier in Tokyo info is here, check if interest Function of the lens - LINEGEAR

Last edited:
Always makes me smile when the name of a Japanese company is just what they do with -ya or -noya added :) Very literal but I guess it very much conforms to trade description regs!

Always makes me smile when the name of a Japanese company is just what they do with -ya or -noya added :) Very literal but I guess it very much conforms to trade description regs!
yeah just Ya = shop.

and lens is kind of Western adopted word.

yeah just Ya = shop.

and lens is kind of Western adopted word.
I usually translate it as place rather than shop, as restaurants do it too. My favourite restaurant in Berlin is Kushinoya - there’s absolutely no need for me to tell you their speciality because you already know from the name, right?!

Their other restaurants are in Osaka and Kobe; I don’t know why they chose Berlin but I’m glad they did!

Last edited:
Nice comment. Kronin

What you have to say? :lolsign: @Litos

I am not defending Litos, and not critic him, but that word <collaboration> it intuitively refer to an official collabo like with Ducati...etc

But a pro should not go nuclear this simple. Isn’t it?
What do I have to say about what ??

Latest Posts

Back