• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale R1,XX, Juliet, Mars, Penny

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
I understand why the OP prefers a reliable mail service, because in some cases, specially international shipping, the only way to protect yourself as a seller, is using those kinds of services. Maybe the other option is you pay F&F and assume all the responsibility
that was one of the option I have proposed, FF but payable when the items arrived. I believed with this option seller and buyer should have built trust already and confidence to one another coz buyer already spent more than $2700 for number of R1s/R1 custom and lenses from the seller. So trust is importance there. Now its all depends from the seller for acceptance ;)
If this option is not favorable and considerable, guess have to move on.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
that was one of the option I have proposed, FF but payable when the items arrived. I believed with this option seller and buyer should have built trust already and confidence to one another coz buyer already spent more than $2700 for number of R1s/R1 custom and lenses from the seller. So trust is importance there. Now its all depends from the seller for acceptance ;)
Defeats the purpose of FF

Username Hidden said:

@SEAN WAYNE is one of the only few folks id pay f&f to. He's honest and always ships super fast. The unfortunate part about living out of the US is that we have to sometimes step up and pay the extra for shipping or risk the mail. Ive lost stuff but it is what it is. 99% makes it. With this o bro though it's never a worry.

Username Hidden said:
@SEAN WAYNE is one of the only few folks id pay f&f to. He's honest and always ships super fast. The unfortunate part about living out of the US is that we have to sometimes step up and pay the extra for shipping or risk the mail. Ive lost stuff but it is what it is. 99% makes it. With this o bro though it's never a worry.
+ 1 bro. I find it strange that somebody finds this comment funny. Even stranger is that that somebody is the most difficult person I have ever dealt with, bar none.

Username Hidden said:
Trust is important but won't pay until the items are received? Trust is priceless. It is not based on how much you spent. Geez😂

Thanks for the interest!

Last edited:
TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.