• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dimensions On Single-wide W/ 2 Bottom Drawers?

I paid anywhere from $30 to $50 for each of my stands and you only offered him $50 for all of them. Why wouldn't you buy the cube for $200? Thanks a good price, and $500 for the single wide is decent as well. You were right there prepared to buy. Some prices on eBay are crazy but it does reflect the market.
If you paid $50 for a double-tier metal stand, well, that's your issue. He wasn't going to split them up from the case anyways, plus he didn't seem to value them a ton, so figured it was worth a shot to offer that. In regards to the case, eBay SOLD listings represent the market, not what people list them for. Here's the exact same case that sold on eBay a month and a half ago for $227.50: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oakley-X-me...80770512?pt=US_Sunglasses&hash=item20eaf35ad0 . $500 is top of the market on that case, and I'm not interested or need to pay top of the market pricing.

The cube price may have been ok, but I have no need for it. It wouldn't fit my collection, and I have no interest in spending $200 to display 2 or 3 pairs.

Latest Posts

Back