• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying DiRE NEED FOR COPPER PENNY LEFT ARM + Penny Parts

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
i saw that.. its a pair of plasma arms. im after a copper left arm. cheers!

Some people reacted to this post.
bump

Ive got 2 new rivits and flex couplers........no charge to you

Well if I had that problem ...will buy a "Penny Cooper " fake maybe you can use the pices

Username Hidden said:
Well if I had that problem ...will buy a "Penny Cooper " fake maybe you can use the pices
What?

Username Hidden said:

People are selling fake copper penny???

Does anyone else know about this....

Man, I feel for you! You are so close. Copper penny, IMHO, is the best colorway out there, just wish there was a Juliet in that color. I really think your best bet is to copperplate another penny arm until you can find the real deal.

well in the meantime its built as this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1400551407.636651.jpg

with leftover parts still in storage..

Username Hidden said:

Seriously?!?!?!?!?!?!
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Back