• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dis You Like It The New Oakley In XMen Movie ?

Old @ss lol

Well we have brewhouses and such here in Texas. Expensive for a date but great if the movie sucks or if its a chick flick cause you can always get drunk lol
Or was it Casablanca? I'm so damn old I can't remember.

It's much better bringing a chick home and being able to ......... Relax aaaaall alone

Old @ss lol

Well we have brewhouses and such here in Texas. Expensive for a date but great if the movie sucks or if its a chick flick cause you can always get drunk lol

+1

The Alamo Drafthouse! But they pissed me off - they sold this thing called a growler, a glass bottle with a lock down lid and a big metal handle, holds 2 liters. Once you buy it, you bring it back and they refill it for the price of a pitcher even though it holds a lot more. I've been using it for years. Last time I went, though, they said they no longer refill them. Where's my lawyer, breach of contract!!!

I guessing TABC's to blame - it's supposed to be shared but they probably had too many people like me drinking the whole thing themselves...

:cry::cry::cry:

There's some other similar places but I haven't tried them yet.

Anyway, I'd really like to see the new x-men in the theaters but my chances are slim. There have been a lot of 3D movies since Avatar but most are converted post-production. This one was actually shot in 3D, I think. Movies shot in 3D (Avatar, Prometheus) do it much better. Plus, the storyline is a classic from the comic books.

+1

The Alamo Drafthouse! But they pissed me off - they sold this thing called a growler, a glass bottle with a lock down lid and a big metal handle, holds 2 liters. Once you buy it, you bring it back and they refill it for the price of a pitcher even though it holds a lot more. I've been using it for years. Last time I went, though, they said they no longer refill them. Where's my lawyer, breach of contract!!!

I guessing TABC's to blame - it's supposed to be shared but they probably had too many people like me drinking the whole thing themselves...

:cry::cry::cry:

There's some other similar places but I haven't tried them yet.

Anyway, I'd really like to see the new x-men in the theaters but my chances are slim. There have been a lot of 3D movies since Avatar but most are converted post-production. This one was actually shot in 3D, I think. Movies shot in 3D (Avatar, Prometheus) do it much better. Plus, the storyline is a classic from the comic books.

I have a growler from north by northwest

I have a growler from north by northwest

Is it the same as the ADH one? I haven't been to NxNW in like three years even though it's in my part of town, kinda.

I've got two others like the ADH one only with no handle or markings. Maybe I can fake it as a NxNW growler...

Back