• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disallow users to see -your- posts (reverse ignore)

After a rather long and quite extensive search I finally found a viable solution for the privacy needs of people that voluntarily choose to intentionally visit a public forum....
download.png

That lil button right there ☝️ will solve all your problems! You won't see that annoying person's posts and they won't see yours. 😎

After a rather long and quite extensive search I finally found a viable solution for the privacy needs of people that voluntarily choose to intentionally visit a public forum....
View attachment 772555
That lil button right there ☝ will solve all your problems! You won't see that annoying person's posts and they won't see yours. 😎
I hope you didn't really search for that.

I hope you didn't really search for that.
Okay, you got me, I might have exaggerated on how long the search was. It's like em fishin stories, 2lb bass becomes a 6lber. I might have give it a couple seconds thought. I mean I was trying to be humble about it. I didn't want to come across as condescending. There's so many people here that can't seem to figure that out, and I solved it in less than 3 seconds. I'm no genius or anything though 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back