• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disappointing Juliet purchase...

image.jpeg
I know the serial means it should have BIP lenses, but the guy that sold it put in ice iridium to replace them. I'm just more curious about the number. It seems pretty low to me. That's a good thing right?

View attachment 227249 I know the serial means it should have BIP lenses, but the guy that sold it put in ice iridium to replace them. I'm just more curious about the number. It seems pretty low to me. That's a good thing right?
Honestly some times it is to the right buyers, you can get a bit more money and may mean nothing to others interested..

Last edited:
That makes sense. The serial number doesn't matter much to me, I was just curious.

I got a decent quote from I think its Jd here in Australia to tighten up my Juliet's but I might be selling them, I think it was something like $50.00 so not too bad. they are loose because they never really fit me properly as they are quite wide.

I got a decent quote from I think its Jd here in Australia to tighten up my Juliet's but I might be selling them, I think it was something like $50.00 so not too bad. they are loose because they never really fit me properly as they are quite wide.
That can be fixed

Back