• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disappointing O store visit

I have been really pleased with the people that work at the Vault that opened recently near me. The manager is a collector and a good guy to talk with about Oakley stuff and the rest of the staff at least seem interested.

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't a good experience. The last trip I took the Vault my three year old laughed at me when I put on the Uranium Jawbreakers :(...

haha yeah its good when they respect the history. Yeah I'd like to get my 16 year old butt in there and teach people a thing or two about oakleys. Step 1. throw away the big tacos

I have been really pleased with the people that work at the Vault that opened recently near me. The manager is a collector and a good guy to talk with about Oakley stuff and the rest of the staff at least seem interested.

Sorry to hear your experience wasn't a good experience. The last trip I took the Vault my three year old laughed at me when I put on the Uranium Jawbreakers :(...
Kids make fun of my Romeos:( buttheads lol

Dont be ashamed of Uranium... Unless you don't like it... And we'll have a problem lol

There is only a SGH and a Sunglass World here; Sunglass world needs a visit from me, just not up for paying sticker prices, though. The SGH people are perky. The head lady already knows I want Oakley. The naive newbies try to steer me somewhere else.

Dont be ashamed of Uranium... Unless you don't like it... And we'll have a problem lol

There is only a SGH and a Sunglass World here; Sunglass world needs a visit from me, just not up for paying sticker prices, though. The SGH people are perky. The head lady already knows I want Oakley. The naive newbies try to steer me somewhere else.
thats what its like at my closest sgh (mall kiosk). But i'm lucky to have 3 sghs and a vault within 15 miles of home :)

thats what its like at my closest sgh (mall kiosk). But i'm lucky to have 3 sghs and a vault within 15 miles of home :)
Damn you lol.
The closest stores are 3 hours away from me (Vault in Destin, and Store in Jacksonville)

Sorry about your misadventure. It's very rare that anyone knows what I'm wearing (usually an X-Metal). The folks at my local O store know me, and they do know about Metals and the history. I'm grateful for that. SGH is another story all together. They usually have no clue. I went to an independent Sunglass store today, and the two guys there recognized my metals. It was a refreshing surprise.

Back