• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disappointment

make sure you have the right T-shocks to suit your fit. some with wider heads will need to customise (fillet) their Tshocks for more room. dont over-flex the flex coupler.

you get used to the weight, and the quality is all there. if you have a larger head, consider an XMXX, it fits nicer.

^ ^ ^ THIS.

@Herbsley

the fit is much better and i habe seen a selfie so i would say it's worth to try!

BTW i love the R1 and yes it's heavy but the fit is great....

i know but with the fit and so on maybe he would like them?!?

the XX is bigger than the juliet but still smaller than the R1 and the XS is small as well imo....

Disappointment disappoints me... ;)

Personally when I first tried Juliets I did notice the extra weight but otherwise I loved them and bought them. I got used to the weight very quickly and they now feel normal. Wearing o-matter is what feels unusual, instead...

But everybody has different personal preferences; whatever you like is the right choice for you and what you don't like, you don't like. Unless you change your mind; sometimes things grow on you. Like I used to dislike IPAs, but now I love them...

In addition to the temple shocks, make sure you have the right nose pads. My first experience wearing Juliets was with 25 t-shox and the larger nose pads. I found them too tight on the sides of my head and also found they sat too high. Switching to 15 t-shox and the smaller nose pads made all the difference. Give it a try.

Back