• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜Disassemble/Repair Guides for Hinges etc of Oakley Sunglasses

@cacatman i was hoping it was up to par to make it onto your list! :) Thank You!!
You've only posted 111 times and you've contributed a lot of great info. The teardown may seem simple to some of the experts, but to the normal collector, they don't want to leave anything to chance just in case they stuff something up. So this type of thing is really excellent. Keep it up! P.S. Next time, please tag me or PM if you've got something you think I can help get out there!!! It was only serendipitous that I happened upon that post!

You've only posted 111 times and you've contributed a lot of great info. The teardown may seem simple to some of the experts, but to the normal collector, they don't want to leave anything to chance just in case they stuff something up. So this type of thing is really excellent. Keep it up! P.S. Next time, please tag me or PM if you've got something you think I can help get out there!!! It was only serendipitous that I happened upon that post!

I thought about tagging you but didnā€™t want to make it seem like I was forcing you to notice my post. Haha. I donā€™t have the wealth of knowledge about Oakley as many of the members here do, so what I have been able to contribute comes from personal discoveries in building my collection. I will definitely pm you next time. Thanks!

Back