• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Discontinued LBD

Akitch

Oakley Beginner
Hello!

Somehow, I’ve managed to hold on to my Oakley LBD’s for the past 10 years until… I recently lost them. I’m now learning that they are discontinued.
Anyone know where I might be able to find these or have a recommendation for a similar style?

Hello!

Somehow, I’ve managed to hold on to my Oakley LBD’s for the past 10 years until… I recently lost them. I’m now learning that they are discontinued.
Anyone know where I might be able to find these or have a recommendation for a similar style?

Keep an eye on eBay would prob be your best bet. Since it’s a woman’s frame, aftermarket lens options might be limited so if you find one with beat lenses, might want to check out your options ahead of time.

Good luck

Hello!

Oakley doesn't do many oversized women's frames anymore. The closest thing you'll find available on the site be are probably the Cohort and Drop in, both of which are missing lens height that oversized frames are kinda known for.

Here's a list of other women's frames that are similar to the LBD. These aren't current frames but can still be found "new" on secondary sites
Backhand
Beckon
Betray
Necessity
Overtime

Keep an eye on eBay would prob be your best bet. Since it’s a woman’s frame, aftermarket lens options might be limited so if you find one with beat lenses, might want to check out your options ahead of time.

Good luck
Actually, replacement lenses are surprisingly easy to find with many options! I have come across some used frames in decent condition on eBay and other reselling sites. I was just hoping there was some secret site that I wasn’t aware of 😜
Thank you so much for your response! I will keep checking!

Oakley doesn't do many oversized women's frames anymore. The closest thing you'll find available on the site be are probably the Cohort and Drop in, both of which are missing lens height that oversized frames are kinda known for.

Here's a list of other women's frames that are similar to the LBD. These aren't current frames but can still be found "new" on secondary sites
Backhand
Beckon
Betray
Necessity
Overtime
Great! Thank you so much for the recommendations, I will check these out!

Back