• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

discontinued models

turboman

Oakley Beginner
Sadly it looks like some of the models of oakleys i liked some years back are no longer made, at least i can not get them new in the UK.

Two examples are the straight jacket 2 and monster dog.

And many of the current models just dont look like an oakley to me somehow.

Why would they drop these models, they must have been many peoples go to model.

Sadly it looks like some of the models of oakleys i liked some years back are no longer made, at least i can not get them new in the UK.

Two examples are the straight jacket 2 and monster dog.

And many of the current models just dont look like an oakley to me somehow.

Why would they drop these models, they must have been many peoples go to model.
Yes, I feel your pain. It’s a different world nowadays. Regarding the models you like/enjoy you will need to search for them on different selling apps like Mercari/eBay or here, whatever app you like.

Last edited:
Well most models that we love never last long , but you can find a lot for sale and still new from third party apps like eBay and here . The old models were the best

yeah will have to find them. Luckily i kept a really old pair of fives and i think they are the made me really like oakleys in the first place.

Well most models that we love never last long , but you can find a lot for sale and still new from third party apps like eBay and here . The old models were the best
Sorry, our post simultaneously posted at about the same time. I didn’t mean to repeat what you already said bro.

i've emailed oakley about doing again the monster dogs, but they said they don't know if will be available again!! c'mon... gascan is still here for a eternity and monster last just a few years!! :(

Back