• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DISCONTINUED!!!

I know for a fact that I've had ruby polarized in my vault. I dont have a lot of customers with juliets so I haven't checked my lens in a few days but I'll be at work in an hour I'll upload pictures :)

I would like to see a polarized ruby OEM Juliet lens......

Juliet polarized rubys, polarized fire or polarized ice. Sounds like current stock is same selection as available on the Oak website.

Polarized Ice would be nice, and maybe even emerald.....

Ice pol was my first x-metal lens and still one of my favorites. I stocked up on backup sets by buying a bunch of pairs that came with like-new ice pol then customized them with something else. Got zinged on one, though - it turned out not to be ice but something a bit more blue; one of these days I'm gonna post pics here and try to figure out exactly what shade they are.

Can't you do emerald pol for Juliets as custom cuts?

Ice pol was my first x-metal lens and still one of my favorites. I stocked up on backup sets by buying a bunch of pairs that came with like-new ice pol then customized them with something else. Got zinged on one, though - it turned out not to be ice but something a bit more blue; one of these days I'm gonna post pics here and try to figure out exactly what shade they are.

Can't you do emerald pol for Juliets as custom cuts?

Could be blue iridium if it came stock in the Juliet frame. As for emerald polarized, sure, just gotta get lenses...

Back