• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

DISCONTINUED!!!

Could be blue iridium if it came stock in the Juliet frame. As for emerald polarized, sure, just gotta get lenses...

Unserialed w/o box....:(

Blue was my first guess too but there are guys here (including you) who know much better than I...

Maybe one day I'll throw them in a set of carbon with some LG blue rubbers, if/when I end up with another spare carbon frame... was actually maybe planning something similar for a pair of Mars (after x-man refinish to matte black) maybe three or four pairs down the road, eyeframesman pair...

I was just wondering as Oakley never made a polarized ruby for any frame.....

They make it for fuel cell, Holbrook, big taco, offshoot, batwolf, and I believe frogskins. Those are the lenses available for individual sale. I bet someone can cut you a Juliets lens from one of those :)

I miss the Dispatches and Radar Xls

Me too bud. Two of my favorite pairs. Dispatches were the BEST lifestyle pair. Fit extremely well. One of the few lifestyle that could fit my fat head. Once I save up some green I'll be in the market for the Robert williams dispatch and the anti freeze xl blades

Me too bud. Two of my favorite pairs. Dispatches were the BEST lifestyle pair. Fit extremely well. One of the few lifestyle that could fit my fat head. Once I save up some green I'll be in the market for the Robert williams dispatch and the anti freeze xl blades
Total right man,these 2 pairs are in the top of my wish list:)

Nah. Only thing I did was paint the band to help match the lenses. Also have the grape juice but I put 24k lens and band in those. Purple and gold!!! Those look pretty cool too

The First pair of Oakleys i loved and miss are the Eyejackets- Iridium FMJ 5.56.. im just glad i have 3 pairs of them,,now currently looking for my first X metal's ( Juliets or Pennys).

Back