• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Discounts

Zax

Chicago
I was searching around for some Burnquist Gascan's and stumbled upon this site:

Oakley

They seem to have a few discounts on the X-metal's, such as the Half X and the Juliet's. No idea if they're reputable or not, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.

I did a little research on the company... They are using some of the same pictures as Ebay seller " fanglan888 " Even down to the Juliet Orbital screws.... The prices are the same too.....They state in some of their items like the Hatchet, that they break apart the frames, nosepieces, icons , etc and sell them separate...

From the bay? I was thinking of grabbing one too. There's been a ton for $129. That particular seller doesn't seem to have the large nose bombs though.

From the bay? I was thinking of grabbing one too. There's been a ton for $129. That particular seller doesn't seem to have the large nose bombs though.

yeah you really need the large nose bombs. the lenses on the HalfX hangs really low, lower than Half Jacket XLJ or Radar Path lenses! even with the large nosebombs it barely clears my cheeks

I was searching around for some Burnquist Gascan's and stumbled upon this site:

Oakley

They seem to have a few discounts on the X-metal's, such as the Half X and the Juliet's. No idea if they're reputable or not, but I thought it might be worth mentioning.
i have a burnquist fuel cell if you are interested.

I need my Gascan's! I will collect every single one of them! Maybe...(Ones I will actually wear at least haha)

Back