• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dispatch 1 in need of love

jpinheiroh

Oakley Enthusiast
Canada
Hello O-friends
I have in my hands 1 Dispatch Bruce Irons.
I wonder where I can take care of it?
new lenses and a new icon is what I need.
Thank's all.

IMG_5768.JPG

IMG_5770.JPG

IMG_5772.JPG

IMG_5774.JPG

IMG_5763.JPG

IMG_5765.JPG

IMG_5766.JPG

Last edited:
Have you tried eBay? also try eBay. I would make a post in the exchange thread looking for a new pair of Dispatch. Oh. And also eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my friend, I know you can pretty much replace the lenses with quite a few choices.

As far as the Icon --- well that's a different story. I imagine if you found a similar pair you can cannibalize the icon or put one in there that isn't in the same color scheme.......and copy it.

**** Update - Seems they have a wide selection of replacement Icons for the Dispatch 1 but I didn't see the union jack as one of them.****

Last edited:
I have icons but not the Irons icon. I have Black Iridium Polarized, Warm Grey, Black Iridium, and Ice Iridium lenses.

Try Revant Lenses. I've been using their version of the Ruby Iridium on my SI Gascans ( Matte ) and they are pretty good --- they are also cheaper replacements if you didn't just have the money to go for an OEM pair of Oakley lenses.

Latest Posts

Back