1. Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!
    Register Now
  2. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late?
    Register Now

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!

Discussion in 'Oakley Sunglasses Exchange' started by Anonymous, 3/11/19.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Custom Dispatch II Polz - $60
    Dispatch II - custom rare sku - 20ltiG2ZLIl_VGmFmD6-G96puqDFQnd6nLYq9SsVlXbsm4faXh1oS4Vk47UCKwoOg2CHNdi7P8hRS8-X5Y=w1316-h987-no.jpg
    Dispatch II - custom rare sku - Zd-3GMy5AW1Wg-KcAnihyvSI85s4vuPSYGFIby7WKLRs21S1yg-iEHhP7naY2yTahE4sYUxXt9uc28kAG8=w1316-h987-no.jpg
    Dispatch II - custom rare sku - SLGtIk3d8ImYtO0c6QUbMths8Zae8_DCYhFbR8WaWmRJ_57nfa1hE2ljojasbE1wyEUOrwYiQmN4WN9YE-=w1316-h987-no.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 3/19/19 at 11:55 AM
    Anonymous, Anonymous and Anonymous like this.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    dropped price to $100

3. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    price drop to $80

4. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Custom and rare sku? How does that work?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I could be wrong. At the time, the frame was an unreleased sku. Stem inserts/deco plates were added post frame hydrographics. The G30 Polz Black Iridium is pretty uncommon as well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    G30?

Looks dark for G30... OO maybe?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    That's what it's called! Thanks man. OO is correct. Haven't given much thought to oakleys since I left FHR years ago. If I recall, OO is a grey polz wafer with G30 resin.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I’m just guessing... G30 in very pink... it could possibly me G30 BIP ... but that was generally a sports lense are would be rarely seen in a lifestyle frame.

From the front... it’s looks more like OO BIP.