• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Dispatch II - custom rare sku

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Custom Dispatch II Polz - $60
20ltiG2ZLIl_VGmFmD6-G96puqDFQnd6nLYq9SsVlXbsm4faXh1oS4Vk47UCKwoOg2CHNdi7P8hRS8-X5Y=w1316-h987-no.jpg

Zd-3GMy5AW1Wg-KcAnihyvSI85s4vuPSYGFIby7WKLRs21S1yg-iEHhP7naY2yTahE4sYUxXt9uc28kAG8=w1316-h987-no.jpg

SLGtIk3d8ImYtO0c6QUbMths8Zae8_DCYhFbR8WaWmRJ_57nfa1hE2ljojasbE1wyEUOrwYiQmN4WN9YE-=w1316-h987-no.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
dropped price to $100

price drop to $80

Custom and rare sku? How does that work?

I could be wrong. At the time, the frame was an unreleased sku. Stem inserts/deco plates were added post frame hydrographics. The G30 Polz Black Iridium is pretty uncommon as well.

Username Hidden said:
I could be wrong. At the time, the frame was an unreleased sku. Stem inserts/deco plates were added post frame hydrographics. The G30 Polz Black Iridium is pretty uncommon as well.
G30?

Looks dark for G30... OO maybe?

Username Hidden said:
G30?

Looks dark for G30... OO maybe?

That's what it's called! Thanks man. OO is correct. Haven't given much thought to oakleys since I left FHR years ago. If I recall, OO is a grey polz wafer with G30 resin.

Username Hidden said:
That's what it's called! Thanks man. OO is correct. Haven't given much thought to oakleys since I left FHR years ago. If I recall, OO is a grey polz wafer with G30 resin.
I’m just guessing... G30 in very pink... it could possibly me G30 BIP ... but that was generally a sports lense are would be rarely seen in a lifestyle frame.

From the front... it’s looks more like OO BIP.

If still for sale PM

sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back