• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Dispatch

good2mod

Oakley Expert
Got my 2nd pair for this week, a Dispatch with Ruby lens. Man I love them! got this for $75 shipped. :cool:

-001-4-1.jpg

-002-4-2.jpg

-003-4-1.jpg

-004-4.jpg

so jealous of the SW. if you ever wanna sell it, im interested.
and they have it on ebay for 97.00. some company from mass, heres the item: 250953604170

qBan said:
so jealous of the SW. if you ever wanna sell it, im interested.
and they have it on ebay for 97.00. some company from mass, heres the item: 250953604170

If theres a good deal for SW qban, ill let you know. Or maybe will buy it and just pay me later with the exact same amount :) i just cant let go of these two.

If theres a good deal for SW qban, ill let you know. Or maybe will buy it and just pay me later with the exact same amount :) i just cant let go of these two.

thatll work. i been looking for them for a while, but the ones i find i get overbid for wayyyy too much (which is i think the same buyer jacking up the price from another computer or something), but yea if you find anything let me know and ill give you the money.

i have 3 of these lmao. one of my favorite pairs of Dispatch.
:) would u be able to do a pic of wearing them?

great to see another Dispatch wearer.

damn son!
im about to get my 14th pair of Dispatch thanks to BADNESS:big_boss:
i have double's of some, since they are being discontinued, or have been discontinued. i went overboard, but its the only frame that suits me and fits me so well, and being asian thats hard to come by.

I got infected from Herbsley's Hijinxitis.

Latest Posts

Back