• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Display Accessories For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
you gentlemen do realize this thread was like 2 years ago?

Some people reacted to this post.
Mahalo Brett! Sorry guys, I was away for a while but I'm back. I can't remember exactly what I have left, so I'll take a look at my stash tomorrow and post a new sale thread. I'm planning to put up some sunnies as well. Mahalo!

Great. Looking forward to seeing what u got

Bro, I placed a message for 10 metal stands, I saw they were $6 a piece.... I'll give you $100 for them. I see you are on hawaii, I am as well. I can give you cash tomorrow.

Username Hidden said:
Bro, I placed a message for 10 metal stands, I saw they were $6 a piece.... I'll give you $100 for them. I see you are on hawaii, I am as well. I can give you cash tomorrow.
Howzit brah! I just cleared some of my old messages from my inbox, but I didn't see anything from you yet. I'll get back to you tomorrow, gonna crash soon been a long day, lol. Mahalo!

Lol, cool.. Mahalo!

Do you have more metal stands? I am in Hawaii also. Mahalo!

Okay, sorry for the extended delay in response. I have 16 single metal stands left ($10/each). I prefer to sell locally first if possible, just for ease of transaction.

I also have (1) metal display block ($40 + shipping) and (2) metal card/coin stands ($10/each + shipping).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440223208.333682.jpg

Would you do a deal for the whole lot in one go?

Username Hidden said:
Would you do a deal for the whole lot in one go?
Sent you a PM