• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Display Case 4.0

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have a display case for sale. Has all shelves, And all lights work(last time I checked). It’s been in storage for a bit. I will be clearing out this storage unit over the next weekend. I believe there is a scratch on the backside plexiglass from someone laying it down before me, but it is light and on the back and not noticed when put up against a wall. Everything else looks great on it. I can get a better picture of that this weekend if you are interested. I don’t want to have to deliver as I’m currently moving as it is. $400 located in Charlotte, NC
DA1D18E6-2486-4AD1-BC57-5B4A15C829BF.jpeg
86CD31FA-EE99-4FDB-AC8E-2E0F47FC32D7.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I have a display case for sale. Has all shelves, And all lights work(last time I checked). It’s been in storage for a bit. I will be clearing out this storage unit over the next weekend. I believe there is a scratch on the backside plexiglass from someone laying it down before me, but it is light and on the back and not noticed when put up against a wall. Everything else looks great on it. I can get a better picture of that this weekend if you are interested. I don’t want to have to deliver as I’m currently moving as it is. $400 located in Charlotte, NCView attachment 940396View attachment 940397
Oh really Charlotte you say 👀

Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back