• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display case and value?

I live in Tennessee...$300 or best offer, because the table displays go for the same price

The Women’s Mega Tower that you have is sub par in construction to men’s mega towers or counter tops 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0.

The bottom storage panels are all acrylic as opposed to aluminum. The vertical corners are super thin stamped aluminum. They’re not even real rivets. They’re fake stamped rivets.

The Women’s Mega Tower that you have is sub par in construction to men’s mega towers or counter tops 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 4.0.

The bottom storage panels are all acrylic as opposed to aluminum. The vertical corners are super thin stamped aluminum. They’re not even real rivets. They’re fake stamped rivets.

In that case I offer $50.

I live in TN and just bought a 4.0 case $136 was from a hibbitts store. Cases are more rare in this area, and the true value I believe is its location to where you live. And some people would say a way to transport them. Luckly i have a big GMC. Plus I have a strong back and weak mind, and if that wont get it I own a coke machine 2 wheeler. Actually the 2 wheeler is a 4 wheeler that lets one man operate with ease.

I live in TN and just bought a 4.0 case $136 was from a hibbitts store. Cases are more rare in this area, and the true value I believe is its location to where you live. And some people would say a way to transport them. Luckly i have a big GMC. Plus I have a strong back and weak mind, and if that wont get it I own a coke machine 2 wheeler. Actually the 2 wheeler is a 4 wheeler that lets one man operate with ease.
POIDH

Meh. I bear-hugged a 3.0 single wide last week and walked it right up my steps and through my door. They ain't that heavy

Back