• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Case Backdrop Question

IUSTEVE

I am Jim Jannard...
INDIANA
Curious to know if anyone has covered the back panel on their XM cases as to not have to look at the wall behind?

I'm not super crafty but want to have something printed that I can cover it with to add pop to the front. Any ideas, suggestions or help?

You can get posters to put on the back or I took t-shirts and put in the back

image.jpg

image.jpg

Curious to know if anyone has covered the back panel on their XM cases as to not have to look at the wall behind?

I'm not super crafty but want to have something printed that I can cover it with to add pop to the front. Any ideas, suggestions or help?
I personally have removed the white panel on the back so I CAN see the walls behind my cases. My walls are nice to look at though and aren't plain.

If I didn't have the walls I do then I probably would have used some O stuff I have for backdrops in the cases.

I'm using an XM single wide and it has a clear back. Thought I recall others printing cool O prints/pics but wouldn't have a clue how to do so or where to get a cool pic. Maybe a one piece that spans top to bottom?

I remember another member printing the logo for Call of Duty Ghosts and using that as his back drop and another member printing some type of designs from gift wrapping I think that Oakley used. I am not sure how/where they had the designs printed large enough though.

That's awesome Scott now if I could be educated on where to get the picture or foe I need then how to go about making my dream a reality....lol

Back