• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Display Case Decorations (Point Of Sale)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

So I have some "Oakley Polarized" signs and am looking to trade one for some different display case decorations (Point of Sale Merchandise). If you have something that would look sweet in a case and want to make a trade, hit me up.

It is the sign in this picture. The glasses are NOT included. This is a trade for the sign only. The card holder that holds the sign is not included, but may be negotiable. If you don't like the red, it is removable. It is simply a piece of plexiglass that has been painted red and hot glued with four drops of glue to the back of the sign. Once again, the glasses are NOT included.

IMG_0344copy_zps6f8f0abe.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
do you have a closer picture of the sign?

I'll take one now and post it in just a minute.

IMG_0451_zpscb054e72.jpg

IMG_0449_zps95f7369a.jpg

IMG_0447_zps11083012.jpg

IMG_0445_zps1127d22d.jpg

I have a couple of these signs. They were made to hang on the top of the metal towers over the Oakley print. Cool piece to have. I have tons of display stuff, literally. Im not interested in your signs but maybe you have something else or later on.

How much outright ,I dont think I have anything you may want as far as p.o.s.

Username Hidden said:
How much outright ,I dont think I have anything you may want as far as p.o.s.
Ditto. I have a perfect spot to hang this off one of my towers, but the few display type things I've got aren't much and aren't moving.

Well, don't sell yourself short. These are the only display case items I have, so I would very much consider a trade for something different. The only thing I am not looking for are the acrylic sign holders and signs. I can replicate those easily.

I want to make sure you know that with the red plexiglass, these will not hang from the tower. You have to remove the red plexiglass and replace it with a piece of cut vinyl. I have some red vinyl that I would include. The vinyl I have is the original that came with the signs and is in **** shape. Looks okay when hanging on the tower, but looks like crap before you tape it to the backside. The good thing is that if you have a sign and banner shop close by, it's about 50 cents worth of vinyl.

What I would really love to get ahold of is one of the mirrors that hang from the case.

This would be awesome also;

Preview:
57ilocnn.jpg

Talk to marc2040 on the chrome Juliet sign.

What I have is an old Polarized test display, it's the original Straight Jacket that fills in with a skull when looking through a polarized filter. And I have a myriad of small cards, and one standee that is an older OCP type of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back