• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Oakley Display Case Dimensions/Sizes (Every Case)

You've got it. Thanks for the tag, I do agree. It is very useful info
Whooo!
1698703076722.gif

The first post shows a cube case but gives dimensions for the countertop case. I'm not seeing the dimensions for the aluminum cube case, or I'm just missing/overlooking it. Any help would be appreciated. I have a friend that's looking for the dimensions of the cube and it's not a case that I have available to measure for him. TIA

Please stop messaging me about buying a case I don’t own. I only posted looking for dimensions. If I had a cube I wouldn’t be asking for measurements. You were also already told by others in this thread that this list is not a sales thread.

Please stop messaging me about buying a case I don’t own. I only posted looking for dimensions. If I had a cube I wouldn’t be asking for measurements. You were also already told by others in this thread that this list is not a sales thread.
No one told that I remember man your a angry person

I’m not an angry person, but FFS, how many people have to tell you these cases aren’t for sale before you understand they’re not for sale?

I don’t even know how you came to the conclusion that I was selling a case in the first place…
f1cae65308e36b77a33f0b1477773b61.jpg

Last edited:
The first post shows a cube case but gives dimensions for the countertop case. I'm not seeing the dimensions for the aluminum cube case, or I'm just missing/overlooking it. Any help would be appreciated. I have a friend that's looking for the dimensions of the cube and it's not a case that I have available to measure for him. TIA
Thanks for the heads up. Will correct this.

Back