• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display case. DIY

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
Hi there. As a carpenter I've been thinking of building a custom case for my collection. It would be nice to buy one of those real cases but i know i can do well without spending a fortune. Besides I'd rather spend the cash on shades. My collection certainly has out grown what they are in now. I personally have some ideas on what to do but, I was just wondering if anyone else has built their own. If so perhaps post a few photos. Im just looking for a couple ideas on style. Thanks in advance

Hi there. As a carpenter I've been thinking of building a custom case for my collection. It would be nice to buy one of those real cases but i know i can do well without spending a fortune. Besides I'd rather spend the cash on shades. My collection certainly has out grown what they are in now. I personally have some ideas on what to do but, I was just wondering if anyone else has built their own. If so perhaps post a few photos. Im just looking for a couple ideas on style. Thanks in advance
I did not make one but I used a wine cellar display case built from wood/mirror/glasses for my Oakley stuff. Definitely not Oakley case level but elegantly cool enough to get a thumbs up from nearly anyone who seen it.

I'm a cabinet maker and made a small cabinet using scraps from work. The only items I purchased were the aluminium L-bar and round head hex screws. The perspex I had lying around from an old job. Hope this gives you some ideas too.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448741281.357953.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448741322.778031.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448741393.056003.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448741422.892913.jpg

Great job. Definitely nice ideas there. I started mine but with Christmas coming I had to put it away. Love the wood display stands. That's a really nice idea. Cedar?

Latest Posts

Back