• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Case Key from Oakley?

Well, "Trump"....that's very nice and honest of you to offer money. However, first, this is not "for sale" forum so it's not cool to sale, plus I just want to give it off to someone who can use it. Like my kind Oakley brother lofty16 offering me a key to help a brother out. So thank lofty16, PM me your address and I'll sent it your way via USPS!

Well, "Trump"....that's very nice and honest of you to offer money. However, first, this is not "for sale" forum so it's not cool to sale, plus I just want to give it off to someone who can use it. Like my kind Oakley brother lofty16 offering me a key to help a brother out. So thank lofty16, PM me your address and I'll sent it your way via USPS!

I'm sorry. There must have been a mix up. I meant for $5 I'll take it off your hands. As in, you give me $5 to relieve you of the stress it's causing you :behindsofa::lolsign:

damn you, got me all excited.....there are no good guys left out there?????? you making me cry:cry:

If you're searching for "good" guys, may I suggest farmersonly.com

I heard they got some real nice fellows on there

I’ll take it if Trump doesn’t want it. I have several aluminum cases and one that I have I am missing keys. Maybe it would work.

Hey Neill....this key works only on the much older cases....like the aluminum ones! If that's what you have, then you're more than welcome to have it!

Latest Posts

Back