• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Case Key from Oakley?

Yes, I have the older aluminum X Metal cases.

I send an inquiry to Oakley customer service, still have not yet heard back from them after 3 months.
Well, now we know where they stand. Maybe some day Oakley will be free and independent from Luxottica and bring back the X Metal series!!
Thanks for my O'bro @lofty16 kind enough to send me a key......

You inquired with CS in regards to a key to a display cabinet that you’re not supposed to be in possession of? Lol please tell me you didn’t.

The kind of money i drop in Oakley products, I figure they would give a damn and pity my ass......NOT a fat chance:headbang:.
I am expecting Oakley Special Agents showing up at my front door any day now to take me to the dungeon for questioning and torturing.
You guys better come rescue:vinsent:.....i hope:help:

The kind of money i drop in Oakley products, I figure they would give a damn and pity my ass......NOT a fat chance:headbang:.
I am expecting Oakley Special Agents showing up at my front door any day now to take me to the dungeon for questioning and torturing.
You guys better come rescue:vinsent:.....i hope:help:

No offense but there are guys on here that have invested far more than most people's annual salaries in O products and still no free keys from Oakley. These cases were never to be in the hands on John Q Public and at one time ordered to be destroyed once deemed unusable in retail stores. So getting a key from Oakley is hilarious and even more so now that Lux has taken over. Your best and only bet is this Forum

@jb1, I got so lucky that a member on this forum send me a key @lofty16 ....I cannot thank him enough!
But he is from my home state Texas where most everyone has a big heart...haha!
Once you're able to post in "exchange" forum section, you can post "Buying" a display case key to see if anyone is willing!

Back