• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Case near Cleveland?

DKRanger22

Oakley Beginner
Hi gang,

Just joined the madness here. Seems like this will be a pretty cool (and addicting) forum to hang out in. I'm looking to score a single-wide cabinet in and around the Cleveland area. Wondering if anyone might have any leads? Anything on eBay seems priced into the stratosphere, and I'm not having any luck on local Craigslist / Buy/Sell. Figured it wouldn't hurt to put some feelers out here.

Thanks, and looking forward to being a part of the community!

Check the PA market. There have been numerous pop up there recently. Not a terrible drive for you. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

upload_2018-8-12_20-43-25.jpg

This ones on offer up in Ostrander for 350, you probably can offer for lower, one of my favorite cases

Does anybody know if these cases have lighting setups installed already? Looking at buying a couple that are local but guy says that his don’t come with lights

They originally had light kits with them but if the ones you purchase do not there is a member here that has a few for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody know if these cases have lighting setups installed already? Looking at buying a couple that are local but guy says that his don’t come with lights

Also talk to @GamerGuySam he hooked me up with some LED strip lights that color change and everything else. I have the same one pictured here and it is awesome like that.

Back