• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Case not lighting

What style of case is this? Ive never seen a full sized case, like x metal/3.0/4.0 or spline case, that can be split in half unless its a cube with the base. What does it look like. Is it black or aluminum.

Also, when you say red and black wires, what did they attach to? Does it have a power switch like a 3.0/4.0/spline? Or was it for the ballast or LED drivers. Does it have tube lights or LED's?

The 3.x cases come apart. There’s the base and the top with uprights. Wires run up one of the pillars.

I had to take mine apart , cut and resolder the wires to get it to the second floor

Did you check the breaker?
Wasn’t the breaker….had to run out and buy a new one :(
532F33F8-14F2-4F83-91F0-D7B173D295F2.jpeg

The 3.x cases come apart. There’s the base and the top with uprights. Wires run up one of the pillars.

I had to take mine apart to get it to the second floor

Weird, mine looks like its rivited together there. I would never go to that length to move my case. I would just move it in one piece.

Weird, mine looks like its rivited together there. I would never go to that length to move my case. I would just move it in one piece.

The bolts and nuts that hold the top and bottom together are deep inside the bottom base. It was a bitch to do but I didn’t have any other choice for the double wide

Back