• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Display Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good evening,

So I just missed out on a few small Oakley display cases on the bay the last few days (or people are looking for $500+ for a single wide). I know it's a long shot, but I am looking to get something to add some more display room. Looking for a single wide tower or smaller display case (cube or wall hanger case). If anyone has one for sale in the CT area or willing to ship one of the small cubes or wall hanger cases I'm interested. Got a couple hundred in hand ready to purchase if anyone has something or knows of anything. I suppose if it's a larger case for a great deal in the area I wouldn't be able to say no.

FYI I have checked the local craiglist etc., not saying I may not of missed something, but the few listed in my area seem to have very unresponsive sellers.

Thank you to everyone here.

Some people reacted to this post.
Sending info PM

Some clarification on what I am referring to by "smaller cases". In this I mean countertop displays or medicine cabinet displays. Thanks!

Username Hidden said:
Sending info PM

Wow responses don't come faster than that, thanks mate!

Username Hidden said:
Wow responses don't come faster than that, thanks mate!
We gotta look out for each other :)

I have a countertop maybe even 2 for sale in md. Greyhound shipping to ct would be cheap. I definitely have a 3.0 for sale and maybe a 2.0. Let me know if you are interested.

Attachments

• 20140827_171346.jpg
    20140827_171346.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 192
Pming

Dang that 3.0 is niiiiiiice!

Back