• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Cases - Show Them!

All very valid points! Space for me was not the constraint, more the fact it was the only case I have found locally here in western australia - and i've been looking for at least 2 years.

You are spot on though, the 6 shelf setup is awesome, i've run out of tiered stands otherwise i'd change my set up slightly! I need to find a decent light fixture, yours has inspired me! Thanks for the input!

Here are a couple pictures of my two cases.

towers-jpg.136702.jpg

concept-jpg.136703.jpg

cult-jpg.136704.jpg

metals-jpg.136706.jpg

Hed568 thanks man! They're actually sitting in my unfinished slab basement but the slab is so clean that I actually use it as my mancave haha. I don't think I will be displaying my KR figures with it but I got hundreds of action figures displayed in Ikea Detolfs instead. I may be getting a black doublewide soon and that will be for action figures :)

Still working on figuring out how to install some lights in the corner "spinner" case. Got some ideas...just need to figure a few things out first. The counter top case has been confiscated by my wife since her collection is slowly growing. She is away this weekend and actually took more than 1 pair with her!
View attachment 142452
what part of new york do you live in and also do you have instgram

Latest Posts

Back