• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Cases

I am looking to sell a rare rolling Oakley display case... I am based in the Chicagoland area and would like to keep the sale local due to size and weight. Let me know if anyone is interested.

I'm not too far away. Pm me what kinda price you're looking at

My brother in law picked this case up a few years back and is looking to sell... He was into it for 2000 at the time... Anyone interested in making an offer, feel free to PM me... Thanks!!!

I'd rather see it go to the folks in this forum rather than up for grabs on ebay.

I am looking to sell a rare rolling Oakley display case... I am based in the Chicagoland area and would like to keep the sale local due to size and weight. Let me know if anyone is interested.

IMG_00290.jpg?gl=US
IMG_00291.jpg?gl=US
IMG_00292.jpg?gl=US
IMG_00293.jpg?gl=US

My brother in law picked this case up a few years back and is looking to sell... He was into it for 2000 at the time... Anyone interested in making an offer, feel free to PM me... Thanks!!!

I'd rather see it go to the folks in this forum rather than up for grabs on ebay.

Is this sold yet? That's wicked.

Still for sale if anyone is interested!!! Sorry I have not checked the thread in awhile, life got in the way and I have not been online much.

Thanks,

Marc

Anyone been able to get their hands on the mirrors that mount to the poles on the sides?

Back