• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Display Items. Bob Key Chain, Claw Carabiner, Grips, Etc...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Here is a list of display items I am offering. All price include shipping. All shipping is US only.

Claw Carabiner $75.
Bob key chain $100.
Bomb key chain $60. This looks like it has been dropped on the tip. Red paint chipped and indented.
B-1B red grips $60
Business card cases $60. Box is beat up
Polarized Skull display $60.
X-Metal Lens display $60.
X-Metal magazine rack $60.

It is late and I am going to bed so I won't respond to anything until the morning. If you want any of this stuff I will go right in order from replies down the list. Responding PM sent asking question or trying to haggle on prices does not constitute a sale. Please respond with I'll take ****** item.

67C05411-86DD-497A-ABE0-C2B3BAF00F2A_zpsjmh5doxs.jpg

90B5E65E-53FF-4F31-B187-19D5DC6809AD_zpsdslnyqjp.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pmed

Pmd

The polarized display is not in new or perfect condition but it is fully functional. There is some wear in the upper left hand corner and along the bottom.

98276DAE-CB20-43BA-B9F1-EC1231DB3C58_zps98pct8xs.jpg

E777645F-F829-4F6A-AECB-42059CF774FA_zpsm2ybwzcd.jpg

hi buddy open for a deal on the two keychains bob and torpedo sent to uk please :)

Spenc if you send me your address exactly how you want it on the package I will take it to the post office to see what shipping charges are.

I have been asked a lot to ship out of the US if I do this these are my conditions. You must fill out the declarations form and take a picture and send it to me so I know what you want on the form and that the information is in the right place. Then I need you to write down exactly how you want me to write your address on the package and send me a picture of that. Once I put the package in the hands of the post office I take no responsibility for replacing the contents if something happens. I will help as much as possible if something happens but I wont put any money out of my pocket for the lost items.

Back