• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Options

O-man

Oakley Beginner
Hey guys I am looking for something to display my collection in. I know a lot of you guys use the detolf from Ikea but I am looking for something smaller. Something similar to the Oakley cubes, that would be ideal but can never track one down for a good price. Any ideas or suggestions?

Maybe if your handy you could make your own? Use some aluminum and some pixi glass and you could make a cube to the same size as oakleys and then put some of the stickers fromcoakley on it. That's the only thing I can think of.

Hm not a bad idea but I am not the greatest handyman around. Anybody ever done anything similar to this and have something I can look at the get ideas from?

Hey guys I am looking for something to display my collection in. I know a lot of you guys use the detolf from Ikea but I am looking for something smaller. Something similar to the Oakley cubes, that would be ideal but can never track one down for a good price. Any ideas or suggestions?

What would you consider a good price? Did you check out the display cases that BAPD77 has? They are similar in size to the small Oakley cases and I think he got them on EBay.

What would you consider a good price? Did you check out the display cases that BAPD77 has? They are similar in size to the small Oakley cases and I think he got them on EBay.

Del is right, BAPD77 has similar to oakley style cases...I forgot how much they are though. Shoot him a pm!

I drew up plans for a wooden version if you want them. It was for a 6' tall tower, but just went with the Detolf. Depending on what kind of wood you used, a shorter 2' or 3' one would probably run $30-$50 with wood and plexiglass. Just need to get the right amount of BF per dollar.

Back