• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Display Tower For Sale

If that's the main reason you signed up here was just to sell your display case then that's not the way this forum works. That's how eBay works though. :)

I'm just wondering what the point of the forums is than? I don't mind "playing by the rules" .. but I figured that was the point - to bring rare Oakley items to Oakley collectors

I'm just wondering what the point of the forums is than? I don't mind "playing by the rules" .. but I figured that was the point - to bring rare Oakley items to Oakley collectors
It's a tad bit more than bringing goods to collectors.

And unless you buy a premium membership, you have to wait 15 days and have 15 posts to sell in the exchange ... Apparently, the rule is there to get folks to hang around and not only sell their wares.

People just frown upon folks who join just to sell.

If you just took the time to read the rules (every forum has them) you would clearly know.

Well it's a good thought to bring it to a forum that collects oakley stuff, that case isn't as rare as you think, I know eBay list them as rare and at high prices, buy they went to where ever sunglasses are sold, which is literally every optical shop, mall, I've even seen them in auto shops, and mom and pop shops. I'm in the Denver area and always see these pop up on craigslist.

It's a tad bit more than bringing goods to collectors.

And unless you buy a premium membership, you have to wait 15 days and have 15 posts to sell in the exchange ... Apparently, the rule is there to get folks to hang around and not only sell their wares.

People just frown upon folks who join just to sell.
+27K

We need less of these kind of forum members...

Nice case though - hope you sell it :)

Hard to want to become a more dedicated member when you guys are all shunning my attempt to learn the rules and engagement expectations - I apologize if my post is being seen as such a rude offer but I was simply trying to bring an specific item to a specific group of people / collectors.

I am quickly seeing that you guys have "feelings" attached to my attempt... I will try and blend on better and meet the needed qualifications before trying to sell again - so sorry I ruffled feathers so easily - what I don't appreciate is everyone beignsk negative towards me when I simply didn't understand there was more to this forum than just sales threads etc - MY BAD

Hard to want to become a more dedicated member when you guys are all shunning my attempt to learn the rules and engagement expectations - I apologize if my post is being seen as such a rude offer but I was simply trying to bring an specific item to a specific group of people / collectors.

I am quickly seeing that you guys have "feelings" attached to my attempt... I will try and blend on better and meet the needed qualifications before trying to sell again - so sorry I ruffled feathers so easily - what I don't appreciate is everyone beignsk negative towards me when I simply didn't understand there was more to this forum than just sales threads etc - MY BAD

Here's to a better beginning; hopefully, we weren't all mean ;)

Sorry for being so mean on your first post.

Welcome to the forum. :)