• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Display Towers And A Stand

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys, long time no speak!

I'm selling my two double wide towers, my single 2.0 tower and a magnetic display holder.

As you'd have guessed, the cases are pick up only in Milton Keynes, England. However I can ship the display holder. Additionally, the prices do not include shipping (where applicable) and do not include PayPal fees.

First off, the double wide with integrated lighting - it came to me without a power cable and no keys. However I can make interested parties a copy of one of my other Oakley keys that open the case. Unfortunately you'll have to deal without the power cable or buy your own later. £450

Light_zpsd71f59d2.jpg

Next up, is the standard double wide (no lighting). £450

Nolight_zps17d19d3c.jpg

Single wide 2.0 case with a RED badge on it (that's how I received it - don't really know how easy/difficult it will be to remove it). Comes with shelves. £350

Tower20_zpsf9a828c3.jpg

Next is the magnetic display holder. £50

Stand1_zpsf3fd6cba.jpg
Stand2_zps27ace059.jpg
Stand3_zps54a71c14.jpg

Prices are negotiable if you're not going to lowball me.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi guys, long time no speak!

I'm selling my two double wide towers, my single 2.0 tower and a magnetic display holder.

As you'd have guessed, the cases are pick up only in Milton Keynes, England. However I can ship the display holder. Additionally, the prices do not include shipping (where applicable) and do not include PayPal fees.

First off, the double wide with integrated lighting - it came to me without a power cable and no keys. However I can make interested parties a copy of one of my other Oakley keys that open the case. Unfortunately you'll have to deal without the power cable or buy your own later. £450

Light_zpsd71f59d2.jpg

Next up, is the standard double wide (no lighting). £450

Nolight_zps17d19d3c.jpg

Single wide 2.0 case with a RED badge on it (that's how I received it - don't really know how easy/difficult it will be to remove it). Comes with shelves. £350

Tower20_zpsf9a828c3.jpg

Next is the magnetic display holder. £50

Stand1_zpsf3fd6cba.jpg
Stand2_zps27ace059.jpg
Stand3_zps54a71c14.jpg

Prices are negotiable if you're not going to lowball me.
Hi buddy are the black stands for sale ?

Hmmm - a bit out of my price range, which is a shame because Im only 45 mins away :(

Username Hidden said:
Hi buddy are the black stands for sale ?

Nope, sorry. Only the things mentioned in the post.

Username Hidden said:
Hmmm - a bit out of my price range, which is a shame because Im only 45 mins away :(

Shoot me a PM, as I said, prices are negotiable!