• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Displaying Oakleys

Doug Chubb

Oakley Beginner
Indiana
I am at the beginnings of starting what I hope to be a nice collection of Oakleys... My question to everybody is, how do/did you guys store and display your glasses before coming across an actual oakley display case.

I am at the beginnings of starting what I hope to be a nice collection of Oakleys... My question to everybody is, how do/did you guys store and display your glasses before coming across an actual oakley display case.

Personally I'd be more inclined to wait until you can find an Oakley case if that's ultimately what you want. Otherwise you'll end up paying twice and end up with a case from Ikea etc that you've got no use for.

Just my $0.02.

Oakley display cases show up on eBay frequently, but tend to be over prices there. Craigslist is your best bet, but don't be afraid of driving a few hundred miles if you really want one. I scored mine off a bike shop that stopped dealing oakleys. I wasn't even looking and saw the empty case on a visit for some bike parts. I just asked and we agreed on a price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I'm probably in the minority here, but I simply store mine in the micro bags and keep them in a drawer. About half a dozen or so of my favorites are in metal or soft vaults. I buy all mine to wear and don't have a large collection (about 15 pair). One day, though, when the kids are a little older and my house is devoid of baby stuff, I will have space to put a tower in the office.

Back