• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Disruptive Eyeshades

EKT

Oakley Beginner
I recently picked up a pair of the 'Disruptive By design" Eyeshades, does anyone know anything about these? They seem to be the same as the heritage collection with the exception being the 'Disruptive By Design" etching instead of the 30 Year logo. I've read that Oakley handed them out at their DBD event but that's about all of the info that I have been able to find. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I recently picked up a pair of the 'Disruptive By design" Eyeshades, does anyone know anything about these? They seem to be the same as the heritage collection with the exception being the 'Disruptive By Design" etching instead of the 30 Year logo. I've read that Oakley handed them out at their DBD event but that's about all of the info that I have been able to find. Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Correct, they were given as part of the DBD campaign launch party. I don't recall single pieces, the main stuff I saw was all part of a "kit" that had all three pieces with the unique etching in a custom case. There is a picture of Juan Montoya holding his in the first link.

disruptivebydesign ad campaign? | Oakley Forum

Disruptive by Design

I'll be leaving the office soon and can post some detailed pics when I get home. Unfortunately I only have one Eyeshade and not that awesome "kit."

Focus on the 'DISRUPTIVE BY DESIGN' etching:
eyeshades_dbd.jpg

Focus on the 'OAKLEY' etching:

eyeshades_oak.jpg

And the bag:
bag_front.jpg

bag_back.jpg

They came in the (new) standard white box with the curved ear stems. They also have 2014 molded into the frame like the Heritage Collection.

Latest Posts

Back