• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Distressed Blue Radar

Seeing as how the glasses aren't even made in the US there is a slim chance of that being the case.
me6asa8a.jpg

7ururajy.jpg

Actually if all skate decks came with the One of a Kind card, don't think they would be hydro printed right? A lot of work would be taken just to print each one with a different pattern, that's my guess

Qtrain those pictures don't prove that they are hand sanded.

Technically all water transfer prints are "one of a kind" since the pattern is always just a little different. If you've ever taken a look at the Woodgrain Jupiter Squared and see two side by side the pattern is just a little different than the other.

Qtrain those pictures don't prove that they are hand sanded.

Technically all water transfer prints are "one of a kind" since the pattern is always just a little different. If you've ever taken a look at the Woodgrain Jupiter Squared and see two side by side the pattern is just a little different than the other.
I never said they proved it. I said they led you to believe they are all hand done.

The ads I saw for the skate decks make you think that, yes

They have automated deburring machines for all sorts of metal structural components. No reason they couldn't have built a machine to sand these to a unique finish.

Latest Posts

Back