• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Diy juliet nosebridge tightening

Gjt777

Oakley Enthusiast
Hi I have sent a couple pairs of juliets to thexman to be tuned up but I have a pair that the nosebride is barely loose. Can I tighten this up myself? I can see that the pin is popping out very slightly on the loose side

Not that simple.
Is it possible? Common since would tell me to hold it tight and tap the pin in. That's why I wanted to ask first because I know my knowledge is very limited in this regard. I wouldn't mind investing time and money in tools considering this is a very common problem in juliets and I own 7 pairs.

Just leave it alone tell it needs a tune or send to me I can rub it back to health then return it to you down the road !! 😁

Is it possible? Common since would tell me to hold it tight and tap the pin in. That's why I wanted to ask first because I know my knowledge is very limited in this regard. I wouldn't mind investing time and money in tools considering this is a very common problem in juliets and I own 7 pairs.

It’s very possible but if your not careful you can cause severe damage to the frame.

@SiRacer420 you still got the pic of the DYI bridge?

Latest Posts

Back