• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Dlc Yellow Face

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to trade my dlc yellow face. Looking to get a regular tb2 and a livestrong tb2 in trade. May enetertain other watch trades. Feel free to shoot me a pm. Just looking for something I can wear and enjoy instead of display only.

Some people reacted to this post.
You might wanna put "minute machine" in your post 😉 without a photo some people wont understand what you have

Username Hidden said:
You might wanna put "minute machine" in your post 😉 without a photo some people wont understand what you have
If you know ya know… ya know

Username Hidden said:
If you know ya know… ya know

What’s a DLC yella face? Lol

This is why you find a yellow face and have Zachy Cerakote it and use it as a wearer. Then no guilt. Ha.

Username Hidden said:
This is why you find a yellow face and have Zachy Cerakote it and use it as a wearer. Then no guilt. Ha.
Just doesn't have the look of dlc tho. I do like cerakote but given the choice I'd go dlc over cerakote even tho it cerakote has held up better over the years than my dlc.

Username Hidden said:
What’s a DLC yella face? Lol
Dancing Legs Crotchless?
dancing.gif

Trade you even for my black HP:gotcha:

I would have to look back at that post comparing the two. I can’t remember the differences.

Username Hidden said:
Looking to trade my dlc yellow face. Looking to get a regular tb2 and a livestrong tb2 in trade. May enetertain other watch trades. Feel free to shoot me a pm. Just looking for something I can wear and enjoy instead of display only.
Damn both TB2s. Love to have one, but can’t do that