• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do all 4th & 5th generations of Juliets have a SKU

So mine are 4th gen. Cool good to know. Strange there is no SKU.

sent from my dumbphone
X Metals up to 2004 had a serial number. From here until 2009 frames had no markings and from there to the end of production - approx 2012 they were given an SKU number

Only the 5th gen has an SKU. Gens 1-3 have serial numbers and 4th gen has nothing, outside of some limited editions, like Ichiros, which have serials.

Strange though i have some last gens without sku's and ive seen it here as well. Juliets with the split type box i have 3 i think that does not sku's in them. Sucks considered a loose pair.

Strange though i have some last gens without sku's and ive seen it here as well. Juliets with the split type box i have 3 i think that does not sku's in them. Sucks considered a loose pair.
Did they still have the size? Custom pair if so.

The split box came along at the tail end of the 4th gen (I have an SKU-less Ducati in the three piece box) so if there is no size either they will be late 4th gen pairs.

The split box came along at the tail end of the 4th gen (I have an SKU-less Ducati in the three piece box) so if there is no size either they will be late 4th gen pairs.

I was not really paying attention bro. I was a newbie back then. The three i was talking about are 2xmetal with ruby and a plasma with ice they were new im sure of it no sku's at all split type boxes last gens. But the boxes has stickers if them with labels sku's etc.

I do know what you're talking about though on the 4th gens as i have a plasma with fire and a polished fire 4th gens old school box with no serial at all.

Does anyone have a pic of 4th gen and 5th gen off hand that they can post up easily? I would do it but I don't have a fifth gen off hand. I just put everything back in the safe.

Back