• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do get caught up in bidding, research!!!!

xmetalmaniac

Made of Metal
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Florida
I watched this pair since it was listed on eBay 271726264387. I wonder if the seller realized that these sell for $300 mint and ready to wear from eyeframesman. I mean did you do your home work? Nope. My best observation is do your homework and research. Dont bid in hast and then realize you gotta spend more money fixing them up. Good info for good members.

Im guilty of getting caught up in bidding.
Not so much anymore, but I get the rush of bidding against someone.

I saw that one too. Been watching all the Mars. I kinda feel bad for some of them. Especially those ones with the aftermarket blue lenses.

Did you guys see the leathers for 775, all 5 pair sold. I'd have liked a pair, but that's a lot... I made an offer, they came back at 675. I couldn't afford it. I'm saving for a flask, so one of these times one comes up, I can pounce haha

I want the 550 crater but 550 is still a lot imo. Idk. Maybe not though. I'm on the fence.

wow.... tell you a real story. Found a nice car, can't take my eyes off, bid on yahoo auc in Jap, then can't sleep, went straight pick up from the seller. Use Land Rover defender and I wear Romeo 1 (most of the time).

The thing is X-Metal is too pretty to think twice. So take the expert advice, slow down people. lol

I am finally on FB, look for Daisuke Orimoto.

Thanks everyone.

Back