• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do I look like a @#!+~@

That reminds me - I didn't really realize how detailed those 501s showed the contour of my "package", until I wore them to work one day (I normally wore slacks) and a female co-worker came up to me and asked "is that all you?" as she flicked the head of my dlck through my jeans... not expecting it, I half jumped out of my skin... :lol:

Double standards is alive and well ! The next day you shoulda grab some tittie and asked "is that all you"

And had you lawyer on speed dial.

Double standards is alive and well ! The next day you shoulda grab some tittie and asked "is that all you"

And had you lawyer on speed dial.

lol - the lawyer stuff wasn't the thing to worry about - aside from having a look that "only her children could love", somehow she was married to a guy of the size and physique of Duane "The Rock" Johnson... ain't messing with that...

Still, personality-wise she was pretty cool...

Unlike another asshat here who hasn't gone away yet... ;)

lol - the lawyer stuff wasn't the thing to worry about - aside from having a look that "only her children could love", somehow she was married to a guy of the size and physique of Duane "The Rock" Johnson... ain't messing with that...

Still, personality-wise she was pretty cool...

Unlike another asshat here who hasn't gone away yet... ;)

;) Drtyharriet strikes again ;)

Many people people wear vintage Rolex and other items. This is just and extension, the difference being that on this occasion the sunglasses are so well built they stand the test of time. Can't see that happening for many other plastic and wire models/brands. IMHO this is probably the first time there has been the option to continue wearing such items forever.

Talking about hair styles and 80s. Nature/genetics is cruel mistress, she has a way of limiting hair styles types for quite a few men (including me)!
clear.png
clear.png
I had quite a few styles in the 80s (or at least what passed for a hairstyle in the 80s) - now there is only one that lets me keep some self respect!

Back