• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do I look like a @#!+~@

gulfstream

I should Work at Oakley
England
I see a fair few X Metals on ebay these days, from people who always mention they don't suit 'these glasses' anymore ! (mainly juliets).

Just got me thinking, while I feel fine and enjoy wearing Metals right now, is there going to come a time when I put a pair on and think 'Do I look like a total Plant Pot wearing these...........?'

I see a fair few X Metals on ebay these days, from people who always mention they don't suit 'these glasses' anymore ! (mainly juliets).

Just got me thinking, while I feel fine and enjoy wearing Metals right now, is there going to come a time when I put a pair on and think 'Do I look like a total Plant Pot wearing these...........?'
Yes....buy as many as you can now and as soon as that time comes give them all to us as gifts. :p

that time will come when you reach the age of 70 lol. but seriously its all about confidence if you feel good wearing them who cares what the others think. UNIQUENESS is always an eye catcher :D

Latest Posts

Back