• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do I Need A Strap For The Oakley Radarlock When Wind Surfing?

peruco

Oakley Beginner
I'm wondering if I should purchase a strap when im on the water with my Oakley Radarlock? Or will they just stick to my face as they say in the commercial? What kind of Strap would i need, since Oakley only sells a strap for the M-Frame?

What strap will fit is my second question then? I mean all they have is an M-Frame strap does that fit on the oakley radarlock? I have purchased a customized one for biking and sailing but I dont have it yet so i can't go to the store to check it out myself

Alright Thank you. Do you have it yourself, any experience with it? Easy attachable to radarlock or radar glasses?

i have the split jacket and it works well use it when i waterski. it will only work on frames that have the hole at the end of the earstems

Ah, well i dont have the radarlock yet but from googling it it seems like it has holes at the end. Did you purchase the wind gask jacket full package? Or you managed to find the strap lose somewhere?

Back