• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do I need to be a member to trade items

• Thread starter Deleted member 34744
  • Start date
You don't have to have a premium membership to buy/sell/trade

hell, you don't even have to have a premium membership to scam people on this forum either - the mods scam folks with no recourse, so pretty much anyone can...
Can I get any tips on how to avoid this?

Hi @JimmyTooGood welcome!!

The Exchange has been a great place for me and many others to buy, sell, and trade. Most of the times it’s collector to collector, so prices are hopefully better than EBay. And sometimes @Zax will throw in a Keurig cup. ;)

what do you have so far? What frames do you like?

Step 1: Don't be a scammer

Step 2: if you sell something, ensure you receive formal payment via PayPal G&S (so you're protected) and then ship same day or next day

Step 3: don't be a scammer
I was wondering is there was a way to know who scams people and who doesn't.. I only joined this site to buy maybe one or two items cause I can't find it anywhere else. So is there a way to know who has a good or bad rep?

I was wondering is there was a way to know who scams people and who doesn't.. I only joined this site to buy maybe one or two items cause I can't find it anywhere else. So is there a way to know who has a good or bad rep?

There had been a couple of bad eggs but all and all your pretty safe buying from the exchange, everybody has feedback selling and buying, just like eBay

a741wfk5zm031.jpg

There is a trader rating for each person, but most of the ratings are positive...

negative ratings are few and far between, but we know there are far more scammings going on than actual trader ratings...

so, there's that...just be careful...

Hi @JimmyTooGood welcome!!

The Exchange has been a great place for me and many others to buy, sell, and trade. Most of the times it’s collector to collector, so prices are hopefully better than EBay. And sometimes @Zax will throw in a Keurig cup. ;)

what do you have so far? What frames do you like?
Does this site only do sunglasses or also other items?

Well you've all been very helpful and I appreciate it. I just need to wait a couple weeks now and post a few more things and I'll be good to go.

Back