• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do I Need To Disassemble Batwolfs For Hydro Dipping?

Thh420

Oakley Beginner
I found a guy that does a lot of dipping, and he quoted me 25 bucks for multicam dipping my batwolfs, do I need to completely take them apart, arms off, to have them done?

And what's the easiest way to do that?

He's a few hours south and west of me, with him being near columbia SC. Does anyone have any experience with his work?

http://www.carolinacustomcamo.com

Ok, I hope they come out right. Dude seems pretty legit from talking with him. He has an FFL too.

i have had someone local dip mine, and i took them apart. i think it allowed him to match up the carbon fiber better.i like having them apart, i know the group buy they didnt take them apart.

What's a good guide on taking the arms off, without breaking them? I see the little pins in the hinges, but I have no clue on the how of driving them out.

They're not pins, I just said that instead of little bitty thing that holds the arm to the frame.

i just gently twist them out, i have taken them apart multiple time and they always go back in just fine.

I think I'm going to send dude the bare frame as is. I don't want to jack it up, by trying to remove them. If he breaks them he buys, I break them I cry.

Back