• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do Pink Rubber sets exist for the Juliet?

KarlBlessing

I should Work at Oakley
West Michigan
Have some Trail lens coming from Chris (not only my favorite lens, but not a fan of the Fire Iridium), and would like to find some rubber sets in pink , at least for the gaskets/shocks of the Juliet but not having much luck (over at Linegear I mainly just see Red and Chinese Orange for that end of the color spectrum).

I did for Violet but the Ichiros whites are pretty hard to find. I got a little abuse for desecrating the white. But they were easier to Obtain 4 years ago.
1631841880459.jpeg

I feel like linegear should work as long as they can hold the dye without bleeding after use and sweating. It’s worth a shot buying a pair and trying since ichiro and white OEm is hard to find

Guess the question becomes what would be the appropriate dye to use.

Also since I'm not as worried about changing the nose pad or ear socks, I may not have to worry as much about the sweat since the main part I want to add color to is the temple socks and the gaskets in the orbitals.

Guess the question becomes what would be the appropriate dye to use.

Also since I'm not as worried about changing the nose pad or ear socks, I may not have to worry as much about the sweat since the main part I want to add color to is the temple socks and the gaskets in the orbitals.

“Rit dye more” , it’s dye for synthetic materials

Pink rubbers 🔥🔥🔥

I can swap those rubbers on Juliets, but I've only ever used them on XX 💕

I've mixed and matched them with different colored XX Frames and different owns combos...

they've never NOT looked sexy !!!!

Violet/XMetal/Pink was probably my favorite, but I no longer have an all XMXX...

B20D30FA-31E9-4A49-A983-3B751420E8A0.jpeg
B5ADCC01-7B87-4AE4-8A9A-438E9AF755FA.jpeg
4F123A9D-2DEE-4681-8C2C-880A25BDE63E.jpeg