• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Do Split Jackets Purchased From The Vault Come With A Soft Vault?

BennyBlaze

Oakley Beginner
Horsham, PA
I was just pondering this because I'm pretty set on getting the Polarized Split Jackets in the Vault right now.
I've seen a review/unboxing where there was a soft vault, but this was a regular purchase. Are soft vaults still included in Vault purchases?

Try and keep all your questions pertaining to the same subject in one Thread please.
Otherwise you'll be crowding the boards with the same material. And probably won't get much response from anyone.

Are you referring to the "online" vault...or a Vault store?
If you're going to a store,just call the vault and have them confirm.
Eitherway, some purchases come with the accessories... some don't.
It's hit or miss sometimes with the vault online. It'll say one thing,and they ship you another.
it's happened several times. Not major since alot of vault purchases are usually MPH models and you shouldn't expect them to come with everything in box as they would from an O-Store.

However, i know a couple people picked those split jackets up from the vault.
maybe they'll chime in.

Try and keep all your questions pertaining to the same subject in one Thread please.
Otherwise you'll be crowding the boards with the same material. And probably won't get much response from anyone.

Are you referring to the "online" vault...or a Vault store?
If you're going to a store,just call the vault and have them confirm.
Eitherway, some purchases come with the accessories... some don't.
It's hit or miss sometimes with the vault online. It'll say one thing,and they ship you another.
it's happened several times. Not major since alot of vault purchases are usually MPH models and you shouldn't expect them to come with everything in box as they would from an O-Store.

However, i know a couple people picked those split jackets up from the vault.
maybe they'll chime in.

Sorry Johnny, still getting used to the forum. I meant the online store.

BennyBlaze said:
I was just pondering this because I'm pretty set on getting the Polarized Split Jackets in the Vault right now.
I've seen a review/unboxing where there was a soft vault, but this was a regular purchase. Are soft vaults still included in Vault purchases?

ALL Split Jackets come with a soft vault, except the Alinghi special edition which had a large carbon fiber case. The only way you wouldn't get one, vault, Ostore or online, is of you're in a vault store and buy what they call DE. DE doesn't come with packaging, and I guess cases are first come, first serve so you still might.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Latest Posts

Back